* SGES is accredited by the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Georgia Accrediting Commission with Quality.
* Located on an idyllic 40 acre campus in Milner, Georgia with a 1.6 mile Cross Country and nature trail.
* Serves children in PK3-High School from six counties: Butts, Lamar, Monroe, Pike, Spalding and Upson.
* Multi-denominational community with students representing Baptist, Methodist, Episcopal, Presbyterian, Catholic and Jewish faiths.
* Average teacher to student ratio is 1:9, allowing for individualized instruction.
* Dragon Cave (before school drop-off) and After School Program offered from 7am-6pm.
* Students attend Chapel everyday with Celebration chapel on Fridays where friends and parents are invited to attend.
* SGES has several signature programs including 4th-8th Grade electives and the LEADS program for High School students.
* SGES offers a diverse range of athletic opportunities for students in 5th – 10th Grades from Cross Country to Equestrian, with 95% of our students participating in athletics.
* Pre-K4 through High School offered Spanish instruction.
* Art and Music (fine arts) offered 2-3 times per week.
*Students volunteer hundreds of hours per year in community service.
*Students raise money for local and international charities through various projects each year.
*SGES offers Advanced Placement courses for High School students.
SGES students have been accepted to colleges all over the United States, including:
- Auburn University
- Cornell University
- Duke University
- Furman University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia College & State University
- Georgia Southern University
- Gordon State College
- Kennesaw State University
- Mercer University
- New York University
- North Georgia College
- Sewanee – The University of the South
- University of Alabama
- University of Georgia
- University of Mississippi
- University of Virginia
- Vanderbilt University
- Wake Forest University