- Enrollment: 220+ students in PK3-12th Grade
- 40+ acre campus
- 1.6 mile cross-country trail on campus
- Nature trail on campus
- Students come from 6 surrounding counties: Butts, Lamar, Monroe, Pike, Spalding and Upson
- Multi-denominational community with students representing Baptist, Methodist, Episcopal, Presbyterian, Catholic and Jewish faiths.
- Dragon Cave (before school drop-off) and After School Program offered from 7am-6pm
- Students attend Chapel everyday with Celebration chapel on Fridays where friends and parents are invited to attend
- Pre-K4 through High School offered Spanish instruction
- Students volunteer hundreds of hours per year in community service
To inspire students to:
learn with passion
live with purpose
serve with respect
lead with integrity
We've listed a few colleges and universities where St. George's students have studied.
We invite you to learn more about the opportunities available at St. George’s. Visiting our campus is a great way to see what we are about, and why we know each student by name. We are more than just a school – we are a thriving community.
St. George's is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), Georgia Accrediting Commission (with Quality), and holds membership membership in the National Association of Episcopal Schools, the Georgia Independent School Association, the Educational Records Bureau, and the Council for Spiritual and Ethical Education.
St. George’s Episcopal School
103 Birch Street
Milner, GA 30257